HP Putting Samsung Printers in Their Pack-ard
The Morning Run Crew
You can share this podcast by copying this HTML to your clipboard and pasting into your blog or web page.
The Morning Run crew gives you their take on today's business headlines:
- Samsung sells it's printer unit to Hewlett Packard
- Mosanto sows the seeds to buy up Bayer
- Hanjin's $45mil lifebuoy to rescue stranded cargo
- GSC no longer gold for Robert Kuok
- RM1 billion to clear our airports
This and more than 60,000 other podcasts in your hand. Download the all new BFM mobile app.