Ringgit Q&A: Income Tax
Thanneermalai, Managing Director, Thannees Tax Consulting Services
You can share this podcast by copying this HTML to your clipboard and pasting into your blog or web page.
With the Tax Season incoming, Roshan gets into tax questions from listeners on this edition of Ringgit Q&A.
Amongst the questions that were asked include:
- Where do I start?
- What are the differences between relief, rebate & exemption?
- Should I file with my spouse?
- How can I ensure I’m claiming everything I’m entitled for?
- What happens if you are audited and don’t have a particular receipt for a tax-claimable item?
- Do I need to do anything post-retirement in relation to income taxes and IRB?
Produced by: Roshan Kanesan
Presented by: Roshan Kanesan
This and more than 60,000 other podcasts in your hand. Download the all new BFM mobile app.