KLCC vs Burgeoning Supply
You can share this podcast by copying this HTML to your clipboard and pasting into your blog or web page.
Alia Arwina, RHB Research analyst talks about KLCC's recent results:
- highlights from KLCC's Q3 results
- dividend yields of 4-5% pa, total dividends per share at 20.23 sen in 9M13 - vs full year forecast and other REITs
- renewal of triple net lease for the Petronas Twin Towers for another 15 years - rates?
- weighing risk of more malls vs Twin Towers being an essential photo op for tourists
- more office spaces vs KLCC being a prestigious address
- preferred REIT
- rumour that ExxonMobil's moving out
Download the BFM mobile app. Stay at home and stay up-to-date.