You can share this podcast by copying this HTML to your clipboard and pasting into your blog or web page.
On International Market Watch today Mikio Kumada Executive Director at LGT Capital Partners in Hong Kong discusses:
- "non-tapering": a mistake?
- the debt ceiling and effects on the economy
- his call on the commencement of tapering
- Asian markets and non-taper
- Asia's relative growth versus developed markets
- whether Shanghai could overtake HK
- shifting asset allocation to Europe and preferred sectors
Download the BFM mobile app. Stay at home and stay up-to-date.