Correction Not Crash
Michael A. Yoshikami
You can share this podcast by copying this HTML to your clipboard and pasting into your blog or web page.
On International Market Watch Dr. Michael A. Yoshikami, Founder and CEO of Destination Wealth Management in San Francisco discusses:
- rising confidence leading to rising valuations
- not a confidence driven bull run
- correction possible but no significant pull back
- new Fed president could pose a risk to market depending on who is appointed
- BOE and forward guidance
- Europe not out of the woods
- Emerging Markets could be good value
- Look for stabilisation in data from China
- local consumption sectors safer than manufacturing and industrial
This and more than 60,000 other podcasts in your hand. Download the all new BFM mobile app.