Dollar Bulls Counting on Tapering
Dr Michael A Yoshikami
You can share this podcast by copying this HTML to your clipboard and pasting into your blog or web page.
On World Market Watch today Dr. Michael A. Yoshikami, Founder and CEO of Destination Wealth Management in San Francisco, California discusses:
- US non farm payroll figures out Friday
- volatile or orderly trading?
- the ECB meeting on Thursday
- why there are so many dollar bulls
- Mark Carney's impact on the value of the pound
- Australia's hold on cash rates and chances of a recession there
- what a balanced portfolio looks like right now
Download the BFM mobile app. Stay at home and stay up-to-date.