Prince Turns into a Frog? The Prince Frog Debacle
You can share this podcast by copying this HTML to your clipboard and pasting into your blog or web page.
Jacqueline Ko, analyst at Maybank Kim Eng, Hong Kong talks about Prince Frog International shares' tumbling recently after short seller's (Glaucus) report that Prince Frog overstated its revenue. She also discusses:
- management's response to these claims
- discrepancy in research data regarding brand recognition, and its financials vs tax
- third rumour attack against Prince Frog since its listing - more to come?
- external auditors' (EY) response
- quite a blow to confidence in HK listed stocks - what regulators should, could do
BFM's Khoo Hsien Chun speaks with her.
This and more than 60,000 other podcasts in your hand. Download the all new BFM mobile app.
Tags: morning fix, prince frog, hong kong