Pole Position for NAP 2014
Tee Sze Chiah
You can share this podcast by copying this HTML to your clipboard and pasting into your blog or web page.
Tee Sze Chiah, Head of Retail Research at Maybank Investment Bank talks about the National Automotive Policy (NAP) which is scheduled to be announced next month:
- mandatory inspection for vehicles
- similar policies in neighbouring countries
- impact of power hike, petrol hike, toll hike and GST in April 2015 on vehicle demand
- likelihood of abolishment of AP policy
- stock picks in anticipation of NAP in 2014
BFM's Khoo Hsien Chun speaks with him.
This and more than 60,000 other podcasts in your hand. Download the all new BFM mobile app.