Corruption Scandal - The Jury is Still Out
Mikio Kumada, Global Strategist, LGT Capital Partners, Hong Kong
Mikio shares his views on:
- The corruption scandal, stemming from the sale of land to an educational institution with ties to Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, and its potential impact on the government and markets.
- The reasons why Japan is the worst-performing developed Asian equity market this year.
- The key reasons behind the strengthening of the Yen
- Investment opportunities in Japanese equities
- Risks to the Japanese economy
Presented by: Brian Fernandez