Negative Short Term Outlook
Dodge O Dorland
You can share this podcast by copying this HTML to your clipboard and pasting into your blog or web page.
On World Market Watch today Dodge O. Dorland, Chairman and Chief Investment Officer of Landor & Fuest Capital Managers in New York discusses:
- the fall of the Nikkei last week
- volatile yields on JGB bonds
- US stocks recovery in the coming week
- Labour participation rates and other indicators for the Fed to consider
- prolonged economic recovery possibly inducing fatigue
This and more than 60,000 other podcasts in your hand. Download the all new BFM mobile app.