Not Yet Time to Revisit Treasuries
Dodge O. Dorland
You can share this podcast by copying this HTML to your clipboard and pasting into your blog or web page.
On International Market Watch today Dodge O. Dorland, Chairman and Chief Investment Officer of Landor & Fuest Capital Managers in New York discusses:
- impact of lower than expected July job numbers
- inflation target
- investors and traders differing approach for August
- historical correlation between government bond yields and nominal GDP
- why the lack of market response to LDP's Upper House victory in Japan
- whether to expect reassuring commitment from Govenor Kuroda
This and more than 60,000 other podcasts in your hand. Download the all new BFM mobile app.