Still Worried about KLCI Post-GE13
Tan Teng Boo
You can share this podcast by copying this HTML to your clipboard and pasting into your blog or web page.
Tan Teng Boo, CEO at Capital Dynamics Asset Management Sdn. Bhd talks about:
- relief rally turning out to be more of a knee-jerk reaction
- expectations of the market for the next quarter
- politically-linked industries - construction, oil & gas and property sectors widely touted as the winners to watch. what he's watching closely for upside
- certainty of BN rule for the next five years - but has it created MORE uncertainty?
- foreign investors' perception of Malaysia post General Elections
This and more than 60,000 other podcasts in your hand. Download the all new BFM mobile app.
Tags: market watch, strategy, klci, investing, equities, ge13