What Do We Want From Budget 2023?
You can share this podcast by copying this HTML to your clipboard and pasting into your blog or web page.
With Budget 2023 around the corner, we asked various stakeholders across different industries about what they want to see this time around.
The stakeholders we heard from include:
- Chin Chee Seong, National Secretary General, SME Association of Malaysia
- Dr Geoffrey WIlliams, Economist, Malaysia University of Science and Technology
- Nadhir Nasir, Freelance Consultant & Independent Researcher
- Shahrizal Denci, co-founder of Agridata Portal Sdn Bhd and owner of D&H Plantation
- Khalilul Rahman, Sports Activist & Founder of PadangBolaSepak.com
- June Tan, arts producer and writer and representative of ReformARTsi
- Adrian Pereira, Director, North South Initiative
- Arveent Kathirtchelvan, Youth Chief, Parti Sosialis Malaysia (PSM)
- Shahnaz Al-Sadat, Chairperson of LeapEd Services
- Kennedy Michael, communications coordinator at Gabungan Darurat Iklim Malaysia and also Founder of Alliance of River Three
- Jernell Tan, women’s rights advocate.
Brought to you by Mah Sing. Reinvent Spaces. Enhance Life.
Image Credit: Shutterstock.com
Produced by: Kelly Anissa, Natasha Fusil
Presented by: Lee Chwi Lynn, Sharmilla Ganesan
This and more than 60,000 other podcasts in your hand. Download the all new BFM mobile app.
Categories: economy, environment, education, government
Tags: belanjawan2023, budget2023, Budget-2023-Mahsing,